TOP 10 CONSIDERATIONS TO TAKE INTO PLANNING YOUR WEDDING HAIRDO
1. As soon as you get your dress, begin thinking about the hairstyle that is going to complement the style of your dress.
2. Is it an evening or day wedding? That, also can influence the style of your hair.
3. Take your face shape into account. If you have a round face, sometimes wearing your hair down looks best. Another great style for a round face is half-up/half-down with some curls for a more formal look
4. A hairstyle with close sides and a high crown both adds height and slims the face.
5. Bangs can have a slimming affect; however, they need to be cut just right. (No straight-across the forehead bangs.) Go for asymmetrical or whispy
6. Do not decide to make a major color change right before your wedding.
7. A square shaped face looks great with an updo.
8. Do not let anyone talk you into a hairstyle you are not comfrotable with.
9. Hair extensions are great to pump up the volume of your hair.
10. Try not to get too trendy. You don’t want to shudder when you look at your pictures 10 years later
These three hairstyles were found on the Weddingbee.com messageboards where someone asked for hairstyles for a plus-size bride:
Here are some Great African American Wedding Hairdos: