I’m failing in my attempt to lose a good portion of weight on my goal of losing 50 pounds in 6 months
Today marks 5 weeks on my diet and I am only down 3.5 pounds from my starting weight of 187.0 pounds.
After one week, I was so pleased to be 182.5 but I just couldn’t maintain it and I was really, really trying to eat the right food.
How I screwed this up:
1) I didn’t keep up with putting every morsel of what I ate on the Sparkpeople Diet, hence, I think I was eating more than I realized.
2) I’m still not exercising;
3) Not enough fruits and vegetables.
4) More of my hair is falling out even though my friends and husband say it’s coming in. ‘
Here is the latest picture:
5) Evenings continue to plague me. I just plain overeat at night. I’m eating mostly diet food, I’m still eating too much of it.
So, I really am going to ramp it up and try to see how this week goes if I do all that Sparkpeople say.
20 Most Popular Diet Websites Rated by webmd.com
10 Ways to Snack Smarter by eatingwell.com
All suggestions are helpful.