I Was Lucky Enough to be Sent the BioRepair – 8 Anti-Aging Scalp & Hair System for Balding and Alopecia.
August is National Hair Loss Awareness Month.
Perfect! A whole month devoted to making those of us with thinning hair become even more depressed.
MY HAIR SITUATION
As you know, if you’ve been keeping up with my blog, I suffer from alopecia (See My alopecia), which is an autoimmune disease that mistakenly attacks the follicles of your hair, causing anything from thinning hair to complete loss of all body hair.
My hair loss is a severe loss in the crown of my head and extreme thinning all over.
MY SAVING GRACE?
However, possible help has arrived in the form of an e-mail about this new vegan hair care 3-step system that specifically targets thinning hair.
Naturally, I was all over it. (I’m on several alopecia boards and would love to let them know of a system that actually works).
I wrote back and asked if I could try out their products and keep a journal with pictures of my progress for my readers and my alopecia friends on the Boards.
Within a few days, after some very nice words from a representative of the company, I received this lovely package:
THE BIOREPAIR-8 ANTI-AGING SCALP AND HAIR SYSTEM
Jim Markham, CEO and Founder of ColorProof, developed the BioRepair-8 Anti-Aging Scalp & Hair System, a solution-based system for women with aging, thinning, and color-treated hair. This skin-care inspired, scientifically-advanced, three-step system uniquely targets the four main causes of female hair loss at the bio-cellular level to regenerate the scalp, improve strength and density, and deliver noticeably thicker, fuller hair. Using advanced ingredient technology derived from apple and grape, the products in the BioRepair-8 system deliver a cell complex that actives plant stem cells directly into the follicle to restore aging tissue.
The BioRepair-8 Anti-Thinning Shampoo actively increases microcirculation and exfoliates the scalp, while the BioRepair-8 Anti-Thinning Conditioner strengthens and repairs weak hair from the inside out.
Applying the BioRepair-8 Stem Cell Scalp Serum twice a day will repair the tissue responsible for the strong anchoring of new hair growth and combat follicle aging for healthy new growth cycles. Daily use of the hair system has resulted in fuller looking hair, improved scalp health, and color protection, that can dramatically increase results over time.
Every product in the BioRepair-8 Anti-Aging Scalp & Hair System works at the cellular level using advanced ingredient technology including our proprietary AG-Stem Cell Complex which is derived from apple and grape to deliver the age-repair power of active plant stem cells directly into the follicle to restore aging tissue.
· Alpha Hydroxy Acids (up to 4%) gently exfoliate and remove sebum and dead skin cells, increasing microcirculation.
· A powerful blend of eight natural DHT Blockers neutralizes and stops further absorption, preventing follicle minimization.
· Biotin and copper peptides work to repair the tissue responsible for the strong anchoring of new hair growth and phytonutrients, proteins and thickening agents add supersonic volume, strength and health.
· Lastly, ColorProof’s Advanced ColorLast System™ featuring Chromaveil® and Heliogenol® delivers unsurpassed color protection.
· BioRepair-8 Anti-Thinning Shampoo contains a luxurious signature aromatherapy essence of fresh lime, eucalyptus, mint leaf and rosemary while the Anti-Thinning Condition and Stem Cell Scalp Serum contain tea tree, juniper berry, mint leaf and spice.
· Like all ColorProof products, BioRepair-8 is 100% free of sulfates, salts, gluten, parabens, keratin and any known carcinogens. It is also 100% vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
If anyone CAN USE this, it’s me!
For pictures taken on September 1, 2017 continue:
Yes, I am in desperate straits here.
So, I’m so excited to try this new system for my increased balding and alopecia and I can’t wait to share my results with you!
I’d love to have you try it along with me.
Wish me luck,
Here are the digits:
**I was gifted this product for review purposes.
No money was exchanged and no stipulations were placed on my review.