Here are some of my favorite Plus Sized Websites:
Not in any particular order:
1. Manolo for the Big Girl – Of course I’ve got to give it up to this site. Since 2007, this is the place for humor, wit, fashion, beauty and great writing. This is a site that is just so much fun to visit and you can really take away some great fashion ideas and have a great time in the process.
2. The Curvy Fashionista – The Curvy Fashionista knows and understands its audience. Great writing, great photos, up-to-date info on the latest fashions and issues pertaining to the plus-size woman. The creator of The Curvy Fashionista, Marie Denee, has written an e-book called, “Curvy, Confident, Chic. An Introduction into the Beautiful World of Plus Size Fashion.”
3. CurvyCEO.com – “The Life and Style Guide for the Plus-Size Professional Woman”. For example, there is a blog on “What should I wear to my job interview?” The answer is given in specifics and with pictures from a veteran recruiter. There’s a great section on “Tips and Tricks” where they discuss everything from “Tenets of Travel” to “Makeover Your Look Without Spending a Dime.”
4. Pasazz.net – This is a really great resource site for the plus-sized woman. It has everything — the new trends, reviews on clothing and stores, where to find the hard-to-find. Their blog is really fun and full of just great information for the plus-sized woman.
5. Corazones Rojos – This woman gets my vote as probably the “1st person you’d ask to hang out with”. She has such a great take on life. Her writing takes you on her journey with fashion and friends. You will find yourself laughing out loud at some of her musings. She’s also got really great fashion sense. Wonderful pictures!
6. Weesha’s World – This is another fairly new site to me. I do love it, however, and not just because I’m enamored with everything Indian. Weesha was born and raised in Dubai. She believes that everyone, no matter the size, has the right to feel beautiful. Her website is a treasure trove of beautiful pictures, fashion, and her own style journal. Spend some time on this site. You’ll really enjoy it!
7. Curvatude.com – This is one of those plus-sized sites that I tend to visit regularly to get fashion advice, great OOTD’s and the hottest fashions and accessories for the plus-sized woman. This site is “one of iFabbo’s 50 US Blogs to Watch and Learn from” for good reason. Also, Goody, the editor, has the most amazing life, going from event to event and wearing a new outfit to each, you can’t help but feel you’re on her style journey with her. This is just a really fun site to turn to.